Data controller – who is the data controller in charge of processing your personal data?
Identity: BECAS DEPORTIVAS SL
Registered Offices: Av. Francia 44, CNAF 46023 Valencia
Contact: BECAS DEPORTIVAS SL
Domain name: https://subecas.com/
Purpose – for which purposes do we process your data?
In compliance with the provisions of the European Regulation 2016/679 on General Data Protection, we hereby inform you that we will process the data that you provide in order to:
- Manage the purchase of services that you perform through the Platform, as well as the corresponding invoicing and delivery.
- Periodically send communications about services, events and news related to the activities carried out by BECAS DEPORTIVAS SL by any means (telephone, postal mail or email), unless otherwise indicated or the user objects to this or withdraws their consent.
- Send commercial and/or promotional information related to the contracted services and added value for end-users, unless otherwise indicated or the user objects to this or withdraws their consent.
- Comply with legally established obligations, as well as to verify compliance with contractual obligations, including fraud prevention.
- Transfer data to organisations and authorities whenever required to comply with legal and regulatory provisions.
Data categories – what data do we process?
Derived from the aforementioned purposes, BECAS DEPORTIVAS SL manages the following categories of data:
- Identifying information
- Electronic communications metadata
- Commercial information data. If the user provides data from third parties, they declare to have the applicable consent and undertake to forward the information contained in this clause to the third party, exempting BECAS DEPORTIVAS SL from any liability in this regard.
- However, BECAS DEPORTIVAS SL may carry out periodic checks to confirm this fact, adopting the corresponding due diligence measures under the data protection regulation.
Lawful basis – what is the lawful basis for processing your data?
Data processing for the purpose of sending regular newsletters about services, events and news related to our professional activity is based on the consent of the data subject, explicitly requested to carry out said processing under the current regulation.
In addition, the lawful basis for the processing of data related to offers or collaborations is based on the consent of the user who provides their data, which may be withdrawn at any time, although doing this may affect the smooth communication or prevent the processes they desire to perform.
Finally, the data may be used to comply with the legal obligations applicable to BECAS DEPORTIVAS SL.
Data retention period – how long will we retain your data for?
BECAS DEPORTIVAS SL will retain the personal data of users only for the time required to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected, provided that the previously granted consent is not withdrawn. Subsequently, if necessary, the information will be encrypted for the legally established periods.
Recipients – to which recipients will your data be disclosed?
Your data may be accessed by providers who deliver services to BECAS DEPORTIVAS SL, such as hosting services, marketing tools and content systems, or other professionals, when this disclosure is required by law or for the execution of the contracted services.
BECAS DEPORTIVAS SL has signed the corresponding data processor contracts with each of the providers which deliver services to BECAS DEPORTIVAS SL with the objective of ensuring that said providers will process your data under the current regulation.
It may also be assigned to national security forces and bodies in cases where there is a legal obligation.
Banks and financial institutions, for the payment of services.
Public authorities with competence in the applicable industry, when established by the current regulation.
Information security – which security measures do we implement to protect your data?
- Encryption of communications between the user’s device and the servers of BECAS DEPORTIVAS SL
- Encryption of the information on the servers of BECAS DEPORTIVAS SL
- Other measures which prevent access to user data by third parties.
- Whenever BECAS DEPORTIVAS SL uses service providers from outside the European Union for the maintenance of the platform, these international transfers have been regularised to reflect the commitment of BECAS DEPORTIVAS SL to the protection, integrity and security of the personal data of users.
Rights – what are your rights when you provide us with your data and how can you exercise them?
You have the right to obtain confirmation on whether or not BECAS DEPORTIVAS SL is processing personal data concerning you.
You also have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data, or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
Under certain circumstances, you may request the restriction of the processing of your data, in which case we will only retain it for the exercise or defence of legal claims.
Under certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may object to the processing of your data. BECAS DEPORTIVAS SL shall cease to process the data, except on legitimate or overriding grounds or for the exercise or defence of possible claims.
In addition, you may exercise your right to the portability of your data, or withdraw any consent provided, at any time, without this affecting the lawful basis of the processing based on consent given before its withdrawal.
If you wish to exercise any of your rights, please write to email@example.com.
Finally, we hereby inform you that you may contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency and other competent public bodies for any complaint related to the processing of your personal data.
If you wish, you may also consult our Cookies Policy.